2007年5月10日木曜日

Inro.(What is Global Warming??)

“It’s so hot today!”

Earth has warmed by about 0.6 degrees over the past 100 years.You will notice that the weather has been changed when you compare it with that of ten years before.

As defined by Wikipedia, global warming is “the increases in the average temperature of the Earth's atmosphere and oceans that have been observed in recent decades”. Scientists are not exactly sure why and how global warming has been occurred. However they found out that global warming not only increases the average temperature, but also causes a lot of effects on the earth.



I can say that the global warming becomes
one of the serious problems which we are facing now.

4 件のコメント:

miho さんのコメント...

Actually, I never cared that much about global warming...
I knew that it is a very serious problem, but I never really knew how to help the world from global warming. I think it is very important to understand how we can help the earth from global warming.

Mari さんのコメント...
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
Mari さんのコメント...

Same as Miho, I never actually took about global warming seriously.
But yes, I think nowadays, the weather goes good to bad, temperature goes up and down, and it is starting to affect our lives. I saw a news on TV about animals in danger from the slight weather difference. It is sad to see that WE are the ones causing global warming...

yukichi さんのコメント...

Have you seen "An Inconvenient Truth" that Al Gore was in?
I still haven't, but I'm wishing to!

By looking at your pictures that you put on thig blog, I'm totally freaked out. How is the world going to be!!!???

Global warming is a really serious problem. What do you think we, citizens, can do towards global warming??